JPA solutions offer in-depth training for manual testing by initiating a massive helping hand in Manual testing. We cover a large number of software testing concepts namely Agile testing, STLC, SDLC, QA Process, TestCase Execution, Effective testing methods, defect management, defect reporting and also free test management tools like Quality/ALM Center.
Our manual QA testing course is one of the most preferred ones that provides an extensive approach to every single concept and topic under the stream. We come up with the latest, trending, innovative technology and teaching methodologies to offer practical experiences to the learners.
Ready to start your career with one of the best manual testing training in Chennai that encompasses well experienced and talented professional trainers? Its the perfect time to enhance your career with JPA solutions.
Current Role of Manual Testing at present IT industry (Job Opportunities)
Software testing has more demand in the IT industry at present. Companies are more competitive in delivering the right and quality products to their customers.
Many large IT organization is in need of people with requisite knowledge and skills for their company to achieve the desired target and create innovative products. We at JPA solutions offer professional training on manual testing based on the competitive IT industry standards.
Objectives of the Manual Testing Course:
The primary goal of manual testing is to check whether the software applications are working as per the client document requirements.
We offer manual testing training to our Candidates to help them achieve a successful career in their field of interest. Once they complete the manual testing course with JPA solutions, they will be able to perform the following:
- They will have a strong knowledge regarding the fundamental software QA concepts like software testing processes, objectives, testing techniques, strategies and more.
- Aspirants will be able to understand software QA testing processes like re-testing, system testing, system integration testing, UAT, regression testing and more.
- They quickly understand the planning of designing test scenarios, testing projects, conducting QA testing operations, creating test cases, generating different test reports, managing defects in the reports and more.
- They can easily understand how to conduct UI testing, functional testing, load testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing and more.
- Candidates can quickly identify the defect management and reporting processes.
- Candidates also learn about testing process implementation using software or tool like Bugzilla, ALM JIRA and so forth.
Who are eligible to attend this Manual Testing Course?
- A candidate who is searching for permanent IT jobs in MNCs or other prominent organizations.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to start their career as a professional“Test Engineer” in any of the IT organization.
- Competent IT professional who needs a switch over from their current work field towards the field of testing.
- Applicants who have the additional educational background and IT skills and finding a way to get practical experience in their preferred field of interest.
- Candidates who wish to work as a Freelance test engineer.
Why Choose JPA solution Manual Testing Training in Chennai?
- Experienced trainers
- We allocate fewer candidates in each batch so that our trainers can take care of every candidate with more care.
- Assured placement assistance
- Both theoretical and practical guidance
- Extra-ordinary lab facilities
- Flexible Timings
- Manual Testing Certification is given
- Help with resume Preparations
- Derive Hands-on Experience along with real-time tasks and assignments for enhanced performance.
- Assured lifetime support
- Interview questions and manual testing course materials provided to the Candidates.